Friday 14 August 2009

It depends whose hands it's in!


This is my second day blogging, I already had a topic for today in my mind, I knew what video I was going to add from youtube, I had it all planned out, that is, up until now.
Some one sent me a very interesting fowarded message that really got me thinking.....
The value of a thing depends on whose hands its in, for example,
A Nike T90 Pitch- premier league football goes for £10.75 on amazon, however a Middlesborough FC autographed football goes for £183.75.
I've got two tennis rackets in my store, they are worth about £9.99 each(much lower now actually) but in the hands of Serena Williams a racket is wimbledon victory!
A rod in my hand is simply a rod, but in Moses hands it parted a mighty sea.
A stone in a child's sling might hit a bird, but in David's hands it killed Goliath.
Two fish and five loaves in a boy's hands was his lunch, In God's hands it fed thousands.
Nails in my hands will put a picture on the wall, but in Jesus's hands it was salvation for all.....
So you see... it really depends on whose hands it's in.
Put all your dreams, relationships, concerns about the future and everything you hold dear in God's hands......because it makes a difference whose hands it's in.....



No comments:

Post a Comment