Monday 17 August 2009

Lord I seek You



Sweet Lord, I seek You
I seek You to be close to You
I want to hear the beating of Your heart
I seek You to understand You.....
I know I can never fully comprehend You...
but I seek You still
I'm lost without You!

I don't want to just hear about You,
Tired of being the third party
I want to know You for real.
I want to know Your will...
Hear Your voice....
I need You Lord!

Lord, I seek You.
You said if I seek with all my heart,
I'll find You, Lord You never lie.
I seek You for You are my maker,
You formed every part of me....
I am here for a purpose.....
Lord, reveal it to me!

Don't hide Your face LORD!
Teach me how to seek You,
For I don't even know how.
Give me a heart that desperately wants You.
Don't let me stop!
Until I've found You.





No comments:

Post a Comment